Huper Optik Ceramic Windows Tint
A Better TintI ranked “A Better Tint” as our best subcontractor on a challenging retrofit project. No one else came close to providing the day-to-day support, communication, and collaboration that I received from Erik Geisler and the rest of the staff at A Better Tint. They provided the technical expertise and project management that we needed. I look forward to contracting with them again.
Cristina Frisby, PE, CEM, LEED Green Associate
Sr. Energy Engineer
Siemens Industry, Inc.
Increase comfort by reducing heat and glare
Working in an office or relaxing at home in direct sunlight can result in fatigue, eyestrain and loss of concentration. Window Tint is a retrofit product installed directly to the interior side of the glass.
Click here to view case study. (pdf)
It helps correct temperature imbalances between sunny and shady areas and it deflects harsh, uncomfortable glare.
Employees are more comfortable and more productive.
Reduce cooling and heating costs
In summer window tints reduce the cost of cooling a building by rejecting up to 79% of the sun’s heat.
Winter heat loss through windows can cause discomfort to building occupants and unnecessarily high energy bills.
Low emissivity insulating tint applied to the inside face of ordinary single-glazed windows decreases heat loss by up to 30%.
The right solution for enhancing window performance
Various independent sources estimate:
- 20% to 40% of the energy used to cool buildings is caused by solar heat gain through windows.
- Three-fourths of all existing windows are energy inefficient. Enhancing window performance can significantly improve building energy efficiency
Hi-Performance Solar Control Window Tint offers:
- Whole-building energy savings of 5% to 10%.>
- Paybacks in four years or less in many cases.
- Improved occupant comfort and building aesthetics.
- Assistance qualifying for Green Building Certification (up to seven points for LEED Certification).
- Protection from terrorist events and electronic eavesdropping.
- Reduced glare.
- Occupant and furnishing ultraviolet protection.
WE ARE LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED ROC #275413