Windows Tinting for the Home
Beacon Roof and Exterior Cleaning sets the standard for quality and selection with Window Film.
Window Film is backed by a manufacturer’s lifetime guarantee. Whether you’re looking for a window tint to block heat, reduce glare, fading or add privacy, Beacon has the most extensive selection available in today’s market. Window Film has the right film to fit your needs.
- Control Fading, Glare & Heat Build-up
- Eliminate “Hot & Cold Spots”
- Provide Uniform Exterior Appearance
- Privacy and Security
- Decorative and Stylized
- Excellent clarity and appearance
- Good heat rejection
- Non-metalized film eliminates signal interference and potential for corrosion
- Significantly reduces harmful UV rays (the largest cause of fading) helping extend the life of furnishings upholstery, wood floors, and walls
- Excellent heat rejection helps save energy and improve comfort
- Low interior reflectivity enhances view, especially at night
- Significantly reduces harmful UV rays helping extend the life of furnishings, upholstery, wood floors, and walls
- Best glare reduction in the portfolio
- Nono-carbon polyester allows for maximum heat rejection without a metal film layer
- No potential for corrosion
- Helps reduce glare
- Rich appearance improves privacy
We offer free consultations to go over the various types of window film available in today’s market. Through this process we will narrow the selection based on your need finding the perfect window film for your home. Window Film will reduce utility bills, add comfort & protection to your home while enhancing your view.
2mm to 15mm Window Film Protection
Beacon has a range of security film from a 2mm thick film designed to protect against theft and snatch and grab occurrences, to a 15mm thick film which was created to provide maximum protection against the most serious disasters. Available in both clear and neutral tint, all of our security films block up to 99% of UV rays and can block excessive glare and heat build-up. Standard on all safety and security films is a factory backed warranty and a resilient scratch-resistant coating to keep the film looking great for years.