Types of Auto Windows Tint
- Find out how long they have been in business at this location
- Inquire about the types of film they carry, and what type of warranty they offer.
- Try to visit a few tint shops to see a sample of their work.
- Get price quotes from a few dealers for the exact darkness, color, and type of window film you want. Never compromise because there are plenty of other dealers out there that will offer your perfect tint. With these price quotes and your research on each tint shop, make the decision.
- Make your decision and then remember to make an appointment with the tint shop before you tint your car. Even if they say "drop-ins accepted" or "bring it over any time", you want your tinter to be calm and prepared for you when you arrive. Tinting may take a couple hours to half a day, so either arrange a ride or go to a nearby coffee shop with a good book. Enjoy!
Ask a Question
If this question (or a similar one) is answered twice in this section, please click here to let us know.