Ceramic Auto Windows Tint
- Clearly Reliable. The Ceramic Series delivers outstanding heat reduction and clarity you can rely on for years to come.
- Advanced ceramics in the film reject up to 59% of total solar energy and up to 80% of infrared rays - all while retaining great visibility.
- Non-metallized window film lets you stay connected with mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio reception without interference.
- Blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light to provides a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of up to 810 for you and your passengers.
- Reduces up to 60% of the glare from blinding sunlight, allowing you to see better and focus more on driving.
- Sold and installed by 3M™ Authorized Dealer Installers, our films are durable, virtually maintenance-free and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Using nano-technology, we were able to create ceramics so fine they are not only invisible to the naked eye, they’re imperceptible with an ordinary microscope. The result is a film that is tough, won’t corrode and enhances your view with greater clarity. Unlike other high-performance films that can corrode and often change colors on the edges, the Ceramic Series retains its color and appearance and will continue to look good over time. Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays are hallmarks of 3M™ Automotive Window Films. 3M was issued the first sun control window film patent in 1966, and our innovative window film products have helped provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays for 50 years. NOTE: Auto tint laws vary by state or province. Please check your local laws or ask your dealer installer for films that meet your local tint laws.